There have been so many changes for us this past year. While listening to our customer feedback, it became evident pretty quick that we needed to stretch our wings and offer a wider variety of products and services.
In 2011, we will offer:
- New - Trek Mountain Bikes have just arrived! We have several sizes and styles for those who want ‘more bike’ with the goal to get off the beaten path.
- New – Trek Road Bikes! This is a big one for us as we have been the so called “bike path folks” for the past three years and so venturing down the “road” path is exciting. We hope to support those who are traveling here for the triathlons and other long distance riders. Give us a call to reserve them in advance if you are interested.
- New – Bike repair and maintenance! Our full service bike repair shop in Kapaa offers service with a smile. We have a knowledgeable friendly staff that will take care of your bike, old or new and provide you with the service you deserve.
- New – Snorkel Rental Equipment. You said it and we heard you!
- New – Burley infant bike strollers/trailers to rent! We have always had a solution for infants 18 months and older, but we have just placed an order for Burley jogging strollers and bike trailers making toting along the baby an easy task
5 Star Excellent service! We have always been proud of the great feedback we have gotten from our local and visiting customer base and are pleased to say we have over 300 internet reviews of our shop with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Our gratitude goes out to our awesome customers and local neighbors for their honest and helpful feedback. Your comments have helped us get moving and provided us direction as we have continued to grow. Congratulations to Spark, JD and Angelo for the awesome service that has been reflected in our 5 star ratings! We wouldn’t be where we are without you, so THANK YOU!
What is new with the path? The paving work over the Wailua Bridge connecting Lydgate Park with the entrance to Kapaa is planned to kick off this week according to the road work signs. The bridge is in place and it looks great! Although the barricades are up and it is pretty difficult to see the entire project from our vantage point, the signs indicate that the paving work will be done this week and I assume we will see some activity towards opening this section of path in the very near future. Although there is still a good 1.5 miles from Kapaa to this new bridge that is not done, riding along the road and crossing the bridge to get to Lydgate will be easier and much safer for pedestrians and bicyclists.
Coconut Coasters has been hosting monthly Moonlight rides each month just in time to watch that big beautiful moon rise over our amazing Coconut Coast. Locals are welcome to join us and bring their own bikes. Visitors are also welcome and can rent bikes for a discounted rate if booked in advance. More information is available on line at: http://www.meetup.com/Coconut-Coasters-Full-Moon-Bike-Ride-Kapaa/events/16628083/
Coconut Coasters Beach Bike Rentals and Repair
4-1586 Kuhio Highway, Kapaa HI 96746
808 822 7368